I am really excited to teach classes on Credit Card Processing for Businesses and Non-Profits for the Small Business Development Center.
If you are a thinking of opening a business, or if you are business owner (even if you already accept credit cards), take this class! It could pay you back in spades in saved fees and headaches.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- When should you use something like a phone swipe versus a “real” merchant services account
- Evaluate your statements for red flags and potential fee leaks (or hemorrhages)
- What to watch for in your contracts before signing
- How to avoid fraudulent charges
- How to avoid charge-backs and what to do when you get one
- What PCI is and why you should pay attention to it
- The difference between Tier Pricing Structures and Interchange Plus
- New technology and how it can affect your business
- New industry fees and how they will affect your busines
Check out all the great classes available through Larimer County SBDC.